Do you want 50 Watt Gmrs Base Station? Is it becoming hard for you to get an 50 Watt Gmrs Base Station that fits your needs? Well, you are not alone.
What are some of the best options in 50 Watt Gmrs Base Station
Well, here is a list of the top 10 50 Watt Gmrs Base Station with all the details. Read about all of them and then decide which one is your product:
Best 50 Watt Gmrs Base Station Detailed Features :
BTECH Mobile GMRS-50X1 50 Watt GMRS Two-Way Radio, GMRS Repeater Capable, with Dual Band Scanning Receiver (136-174.99MHz (VHF) 400-520.99MHz (UHF))
- [ 50W GMRS 2-WAY RADIO & SCANNING RECEIVER]: The GMRS-50X1 is a 50 Watt GMRS walkie talkie mobile radio compatible with all brands of FRS and GMRS radios. It is also compatible with GMRS repeaters. Channels are wideband and narrowband compatible. The GMRS-50X1 is also a VHF and UHF scanning receiver capable to add additional channels for receive only (such as NOAA weather and other channels of interest).
- [LONG RANGE]: Requires an external antenna (the Nagoya NMO-200C is recommended: B07XCYNGNY) . The GMRS-50X1 is an ideal radio for users that need the maximum range from a base/home/or mobile environment. The GMRS-50X1 was designed in the heartland of the (in South Dakota), the GMRS-50X1 is the best GMRS mobile radio available!
- [PRIVACY TONES]: The GMRS-50X1 is compatible with all CTCSS (PL Tone) and DCS (DPL Tones) privacy tones from any other brand of walkie talkies. You can easily scan and select the tone needed to transmit and filter to hear only the conversations you want to hear!
- [OTHER FEATURES]: Wideband or Narrowband Switchable, FM Radio, Large LCD Display (Multiple Selectable Text Colors), Scanning Modes: Channel, Frequency, and Tone, High (50W)/ Mid (20W) /Low (5W) Power Switchable, 50 CTCSS 346 DCS Tones, Tone searching/scanning, Quad standby, PC programmable, Alpha Numeric Channel Storage, Transmission Time Out (TOT), Busy Channel Lock-Out (BCLO)
- [WHATS INCLUDED?]: BTECH GMRS-50X1, Speaker Mic, DC Cable, Radio & Mic Brackets, Mounting Hardware, and User Guide
Midland - MXT115, 15 Watt GMRS MicroMobile Two-Way Radio - 8 Repeater Channels, 142 Privacy Codes, NOAA Weather Scan + Alert & External Magnetic Mount Antenna (Single Pack) (Black)
- Two-Way Communication - The 15-watt MicroMobile two-way radio is equipped with 15 high/low power GMRS channels and 8 repeater channels for increased communication range. This device is split-tone repeater capable.
- Extended Range - The MXT115 features up to a 50-mile communication range, depending on variables, with longer ranges in flat, open areas with little or no obstruction. The MicroMobile’s full 15-watts of power and detachable external magnetic mount mobile antenna offers extended range beyond that of the average GMRS radios.
- Private & Secure - 142 CTCSS/DCS Privacy codes are available, allowing up to 3,000+ channel options to block other conversations, and help keep yours private.
- NOAA Weather Scan & Alert - NOAA Weather Scan will automatically scan through 10 available weather (WX) band channels and locks onto the strongest weather channel to alert you of severe weather updates. The NOAA weather alert will sound an alarm indicating that there is a risk of severe weather in your area.
- What's In The Box- This radio features a powerful USB-C charging port for the quickest charge time for all your devices, including cell phones and hand-held radios. Included in the box: MXT115 Micromobile 2-way radio, mount with hardware, magnetic mount antenna with 5-meter cable, microphone, microphone holder, 12v power cord with DC power adapter, and the owner’s manual.
Retevis RA25 GMRS Mobile Radio, Long Range Mobile Car Radio, Mini Mobile Transceiver with 8 Base Station, Handheld Mic, 2 Way Radio for Farm, Ranch(Black 1Pcs)
- RA25 GMRS mobile radio; has 30 memory channels; which can be connected to the base station for communication to meet the needs of daily communication
- Compatible with other GMRS radios; use together with RB27 GMRS handheld two way radio and RB26 walkie talkie; use together to improve communication speed
- Long distance radio communication equipment; 8 base station channels can be connected for a longer communication range; connect in different directions for quick response
- Convenient power connection; when used as mobile radio connect to the car power supply; when used as base station connect the power supply to use(12-13.8V)
- Easy to use; press the PTT button to start talking and send audio signals to improve communication efficiency; quick response improves work efficiency
TYT TH-9800D Plus Version Quad Band Cross-Band 50W Mobile Transceiver Vehicle Radio Amateur Base Station, Cable/Software incl
- ★★ Welcome to VMUKSAN, The Latest Plus Version of TYT TH-9800D, 50W/40W Full Quad Band Dual Display FM Amateur Mobile Radio/Transceiver, A MUST HAVE For all HAMs, FUN & GREAT VALUE as BASE STATION. Size: 5.5 x 1.6 x 6.6", Weight: 2.65 lbs. Package Content: TYT TH-9800D, Mic Hanger, Power Cable, Mounting Bracket & Screws, User Manual, Programming Cable & Factory Disc.
- ★★ Frequency: TX: 28-29.7/50-54/144-148/420-450MHz, RX: 26-33/47-54/108-180/320-512/750-950MHz (P.S. AM mode selectable on VHF receive frequencies for Air Band reception), Output Power VHF: 50/20/10/5W UHF: 35/20/10/5W.
- ★★ Features: V/V, U/U, V/U Simultaneous Receive, V+U Cross-Band Repeater, Full Dual Display and Receive, High/Mid1/Mid2/Low Power Setting, Wide/Mid/Narrow Bandwidth Selectable, CTCSS/DCS, DTMF, 2 Tone & 5 Tone, Voice Compander & Scrambler, Remote Detachable Faceplate, 809 Alphanumeric Memory Channels, SQL, Scan, TOT, Full Direct Entry Keypad Mic.
- ★★ Free Programming Cable & Software DISC Included (P.S. Driver Installation NEEDED, Factory Software Download from DISC or TYT Official Website), CHIRP Software Supported (Model TYT TH-9800) for easier programming; Pair with 4 Bands antenna (Single SO-259s Connector); Operating Voltage: 13.8V (NO 24V).
- ★★ One Proven Model, Lots of USERS or TURORIALS on Youtube, Google, Facebook Group. PLEASE CONTACT US AT ANY TIME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. WE WILL RESPONSE YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS.
Radioddity DB25-G GMRS Mobile Radio, 25 Watts Two Way Radio Long Range, Quad Watch, GMRS Repeater Capable, with Dual Band Scanning Receiver, for Car Vehicle, Off Road, Overlanding
- Plug-in-and-go GMRS Mobile + Scanning Receiver｜DB25-G works well with all brands of GMRS radios right out of the box and is capable of accessing the GMRS repeaters. It is also a UHF, VHF scanning and receiver. Easy to install the DB25-G with the cigarette plug in your vehicle.
- Impressive Long Range Talking｜DB25-G easily reaches up to 25 miles in the open air, 15 miles on a mountain trail, and is very effective for camping/Off-Road/Overlanding and being able to communicate with your crew!
- Small and Compact ｜ Small enough to mount just about anywhere in any vehicle. It allows you to store it in the center console when not being used.
- Feature Rich｜Quad Channels Standby, 199 Channels, Wideband or Narrowband Switchable, Easy-to-read large display (Blue background color, white text color), High (25W) / Mid (10W) / Low (5W) Power Switchable, PC programmable, 260 Privacy Codes, Busy Channel Lock-Out, TOT
- What's in the Box?｜DB25-G comes with a compact mobile radio, speaker microphone, programming cable, 10-15V cigarette power plug, microphone holder, mount bracket, user manual, and some assembly accessories.
Radioddity DB20-G Mobile Radio for Car Vehicle, 20W Long Range Two Way Radio with Cigarette Lighter Plug, 500 Channels, VOX, Display Sync, for Off Road Overlanding 4x4
$119.99 in stock
- Plug-and-play GMRS Mobile Radio｜DB20-G goes well with all brands of GMRS radios and is capable to access the GMRS repeaters. It is a UHF, VHF, and NOAA bands scanning and receiver.
- Unique Features｜Differ from other GMRS microMobile radios, DB20-G can sync display channel name, frequency, channel number on the screen; Equipped with a driver-friendly microphone, integrated all control buttons into one handset, which made it easy to make adjustments with one hand on the go.
- Long Range Talking｜DB20-G easily reaches up to 20 miles in the open air, 10 miles on a mountain trail, and is very effective for camping/Offroad/Overlanding and being able to communicate with your crew!
- 9 Customizable Repeater Channels｜DB20-G comes with 9 extra empty GMRS repeater channels, allows you to program the GMRS repeater with the different CTCSS/DCS tones, which can easily access the repeater for dramatically increasing the talking range. It has 1075 Privacy Codes, keeps your conversation clear of interference from other individuals on that same channel.
- What's in the Box?｜DB20-G comes with a GMRS radio, speaker microphone, programming cable, 12V car charger, microphone holder, mount bracket, user manual and some assemble accessories.
Kenwood Original TM-V71A 144/440 MHz Dual-Band Amateur Mobile Transceiver, 50 Watts, 1000 Memory, EchoLink Sysop-Mode Operation, True Dual Receive
$529.99 in stock
1 used from $476.99
- High RF Power Output (50W) 1,000 Multifunction Memory Channels
- Dual Receive on Same Band (VxV, UxU) EchoLink MEMORY (Automatic Dialer)
- EchoLink Sysop Mode For Node Terminal Operation Multiple Scan Invertible Front Panel
- Choice of 2 Backlight Colors (AMBER/GREEN) For The LCD Panel
- 104-Code Digital Code Squelch "FIVE-IN-ONE" Programmable Memory
GMRS Mobile Radio 20 Watt QYT GS800D GMRS Repeater Channels Two-Way Radio Dual Band Scanning Receiver VHF136-174 / UHF 400-470mhz, NOAA Weather Long Range Walkie Talkie
- 1. GMRS Mobile Radio and Dual Band Scanning Receiver: FCC Part Certified and comply with Part 15B + Part 95E. (FCC ID: 2AV62KT8900D). Frequency: TX: GMRS frequency, RX: VHF:136-174/ UHF: 400-470MHz. Two way radios with 15 GMRS channels and 8 repeater and compatible with all FRS and GMRS radios. Dual Band Scanning Receiver can monitor NOAA channels and 160 programmable scanner channels for interesting channels.
- 2. Privacy Code and Tone: This base station supports CTCSS, DCS, 2Tone, 5Tone and DTMF calling methods. Several combinations for more communication options: it can shield the unwanted calling and also for diagnostics to determine which repeater we are hearing.
- 3. Triple Power Switchable Radio Base Station: Power Switchable: High (20W)/ Mid (10W) /Low (5W) and Wideband or Narrowband Switchable. This GMRS radio come with useful features: TOT, Remote Stun, Remote Revive, Remote Kill,Patrol/ Monitor Function. Free software is available from QYT Website.
- 4. Quad Watch Mini GMRS Radio: 3.85 (W) x 4.96(D) x 1.69 (H) inch in 0.99lb (main radio). Quad watch receiver can monitors 4 different frequencies and come with Large LCD Display and 9 color choices that can be configured in any combination. Operating Voltage: 13.8V DC. Antenna connector: PL-259.
- 5. Kit Includes: 1*GS800D Two-Way Radios, 1*Microphone with DTMF Keypad, 1*2.8 ft DC Cable with Cigarette Plug Connector, 1*Mounting Brackets, 1*Screws &Mounting Hardware, 1*Programming Cable (Win 7/10), 1*User Guide.
Midland 40 Watt GMRS MicroMobile Two-Way Radio - Long Range Walkie Talkie, 8 Repeater Channels, 142 Privacy Codes
- 2-WAY RADIO - The 40 Watt MicroMobile walkie talkie is equipped with 15 High/Low Power GMRS channels and 8 Repeater Channels for increased communication range.
- 65-MILE RANGE - Longer range communication in open areas with little or no obstruction.
- 142 CTCSS/DCS PRIVACY CODES - The MicroMobile has 142 privacy codes that gives you many channel options so unwanted transmissions are not heard.
- KEYPAD CONTROL - Keypad lock prevents accidental activation of function/mode keys. Keystroke tones provides audible tones with each key press for response or confirmation. Use silent operation to turn off all tones.
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX - MXT400 MicroMobile GMRS 2-Way Radio, flip-frame detachable mount, mounting hardware, microphone, 12V power cord, quick start guide, and owner’s manual.
BTECH Mobile UV-50X2 50 Watt Dual Band Base, Mobile Radio: VHF, UHF Amateur (Ham)
- What Makes the UV-50X2 Unique? -- Dual Synchronize Display Mode, Mic Audio Gain Settings, In depth user's guide, Auto Power Off Function, Channel Mode Editing Settings, Auto Scan, Scanning Resume, and Variable Frequency Scanning, Quad Watch Delay Time, Randomization Privacy Mode - Builds upon previous generation UV-5001
- High / Low Power Settings (50W/10W); Frequency Range: VHF: 144-148 MHz(Rx/Tx). UHF: 420-450 MHz(Rx/Tx); Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow) Selectable
- Recommended Accessories: Pair UV-50X2 with the Nagoya UT-72 Magnetic Mount Antenna for easy installation. The PC04 FTDI Cable is recommended for easy computer programming
- The UV-50X2 operates as multiple radios in one, with either 144 MHz or 430 MHz as the "Main" TX/RX band, while simultaneously watching up to 3 other frequencies or channels; and, if you like, you can configure your UV-50X2 for simultaneous VHF-VHF or UHF-UHF operation, too!
- Kit Includes: BTECH UV-50X2, Speaker Mic, DC Cable, Radio & Mic Brackets, Mounting Hardware, and User Guide
Where to find 10 Best 50 Watt Gmrs Base Station?
JCCA has broadly reviewed major 50 Watt Gmrs Base Station to provide the best options.
Is the 50 Watt Gmrs Base Station Reliable?
Yes, JCCA has tested all the products of 50 Watt Gmrs Base Station through Several Medium to provide the best option.