Do you require Corded Drill? Is it becoming difficult for you to get an Corded Drill that fits your requirements? Well, you are not the only one.
The best Corded Drill products that you can select.
Well, here is a list of the top 10 Corded Drill with all the details. Read about all of them and then decide which one is your product:
Best Corded Drill Detailed Features :
BLACK+DECKER Corded Drill, 5.5-Amp, 3/8-Inch (DR260C)
4 used from $26.23
- POWERFUL – 5.2 Amp motor delivers plenty of power for drilling/driving into a range of materials.
- VARIABLE SPEED – Supplies the power you need for enhanced control of all your projects.
- COMPACT – Perfect for taking with you on the job and working in small spaces.
- ON-BOARD BIT STORAGE – Keeps an extra bit contained and within easy reach.
- CORDED – Corded drill offers unlimited runtime for even the biggest jobs.
DEWALT Electric Drill, Pistol-Grip, 1/2-Inch, 10-Amp (DWD210G)
2 used from $111.67
- 10-amp motor delivers increased drilling performance of the electric drill
- Patented DEWALT-built motor design generates 50% more power with increased overload protection for added durability of the corded drill
- DEWALT corded drill has 0-1250 RPM, variable speed reversing switch for increased versatility
- Soft grip handle and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- 360-degree locking side handle with soft grip for greater control and versatility
DEWALT Corded Drill, 8.0-Amp, 3/8-Inch, Variable Speed Reversible, Mid-Handle Grip (DWD115K )
3 used from $59.80
- 8-amp motor of the electric drill delivers high performance in heavy-duty applications
- 3/8-inch all-metal, ratcheting, keyless chuck is designed for greater bit retention of the corded drill
- DEWALT corded drill has 0-2,500 rpm with VSR trigger for versatility in drilling and fastening applications
- Mid-handle grip design with soft grip provides increased balance and comfort
- All ball bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool life
PORTER-CABLE Corded Drill, Variable Speed, 6-Amp, 3/8-Inch (PC600D)
- 6.5-Amp motor delivers power in demanding applications
- Keyless 3/8-inch chuck provides fast and easy bit changes
- 0-2500 RPM variable speed trigger provides the best results for drilling and driving
- Lock-on button provides easier control during prolonged use
DEWALT Corded Drill, 7.8-Amp, 1/2-Inch, Variable Speed Reversible (DW235G)
$95.39 in stock
4 used from $75.99
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability for the electric drill
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability of the corded drill
- DEWALT corded drill has two-finger trigger for increased comfort
- 360-degree side handle for greater control and versatility
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
Ridgid R7111 Drill, 1/2-Inch VSR
2 used from $57.77
- Heavy duty 1/2 inch keyed chuck – all metal design for added durability and positive bit retention
- 360 Degree auxiliary handle assembly – can be repositioned or removed with ease
- All metal gear case – for high strength and added durability
- Ergonomic two finger trigger – features full range speed control and molded soft grip design
- Durable 8 Amp motor with hardened steel gears – built to exact specifications for extended tool longevity
Milwaukee 0299-20 Magnum 8 Amp 1/2-Inch Drill
$144.99 in stock
2 used from $69.99
- Power Tools and Accessories
- Country of manufacture: China
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Powerful 8.0 amp motor delivers 0 to 850 rpm, variable speed control
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck, all-metal gear case and diaphragm
GALAX PRO 5Amp 1/2-inch Corded Impact Drill with 105pcs Accessories, Variable Speed 0-3000, Hammer and Drill 2 Functions in 1, 360°Rotating Handle, Depth Gauge, Carrying Case Included
- Professional and widely use: This drill is equipped with a high torque 5 amp motor that makes it ideal for the most demanding projects; 105pcs accessories cover all your needs and equipped with durable carrying case for easy storage
- Speed adjustable: Speed Setting Knob and variable speed trigger allow you to control drilling speed and set speed at 0 - 3000 RPM according to your needs; Lock-on button reduces fatigue for long hours work
- 1/2 keyed metal chuck: This drill with sturdy and durable metal chuck, its maximum chuck diameter of this impact drill is 1/2''; Customer could replace different drill bits according to different drilling materials
- Hammer and drill functions: Equipped with a green dual-mode selector on the top, you can easily convert between hammer and drill function by one button depending on your tasks
- What you get: 1 x hammer drill, 20 x screwdriver bits, 60 x drywall plastic anchors with screws, 1 x extension rod, 3 x woodwork drill bit, 21 x drill bit, 1 x depth gauge, 1 x auxiliary handle, 1 x chuck key, 1 x manual, 1 x warranty card
BOSCH HD18-2 Two-Speed Hammer Drill, 1/2 Inch
$119.00 in stock
- Powerful 8.5 amp motor for high-torque and high-speed drilling capabilities
- Auxiliary handle with built-in depth gauge securely locks into place and provides consistent drilling depth
- Integral slip clutch - more user security because it disengages the output shaft should the bit get into a bind situation
- Securely clamping 1/2-Inch three-jaw chuck for rugged hammer-drilling applications
- Dual-mode selector easily converts from rotation-only to hammer-drill mode
Makita HP2050 3/4" Hammer Drill
- Powerful 6.6 AMP motor for the most demanding applications
- 2-mode operation "Rotation Only" and "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,200 & 0-2,900 RPM) with variable speed control dial
- Built-in clutch engineered to reduce gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if bit binds
- Positive stop mode selector prevents accidental mode disengagement
Where to find 10 Best Corded Drill?
JCCA has broadly reviewed major Corded Drill to provide the best options.
Is the Corded Drill Reliable?
Yes, JCCA has tested all the products of Corded Drill through Several Medium to provide the best option.