Do you require Headphones Under $300? Is it becoming difficult for you to get an Headphones Under $300 that fits your requirements? Well, you are not the only one.
What are some of the best options in Headphones Under $300
Well, here is a list of the top 10 Headphones Under $300 with all the details. Read about all of them and then decide which one is your product:
Best Headphones Under $300 Detailed Features :
Sony ZX Series Wired On-Ear Headphones, Black MDR-ZX110
22 used from $7.49
- Lightweight 1.38 in neodymium dynamic drivers deliver a punchy, rhythmic response to even the most demanding tracks. Driver Unit: Dome type
- The swiveling earcup design allows easy storage when you’re not using them, and enhances portability when you’re traveling
- Cushioned earpads for total comfort and enfolding closed-back design seals in sound
- The wide frequency range—spanning 12 Hz to 22 kHz—delivers deep bass, rich midrange, and soaring highs
- Plug: L-shaped stereo mini plug 3.5mm
Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Industry Leading Noise Canceling Overhead Headphones with Mic for Phone-Call and Alexa Voice Control, Black
25 used from $195.00
- Industry-leading noise canceling with Dual Noise Sensor technology
- Next-level music with Edge-AI, co-developed with Sony Music Studios Tokyo
- Up to 30-hour battery life with quick charging (10 min charge for 5 hours of playback)
- Touch Sensor controls to pause play skip tracks, control volume, activate your voice assistant, and answer phone calls
- Speak-to-chat technology automatically reduces volume during conversations
Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector - White
$19.00 in stock
- Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphones
- The speakers inside the EarPods have been engineered to maximize sound output and minimize sound loss, which means you get high-quality audio
- The EarPods with lightning connector also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord
- Works with all devices that have a lightning connector and support iOS 10 or later, including iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone
Bose QuietComfort 35 Series 2 Gaming Headset — Comfortable Noise Cancelling Headphones Black
2 used from $297.99
- 2-in-1 gaming headset — The first headset from Bose engineered for both wired gaming and wireless lifestyle use. Play everything from the latest games to your favorite music with these 2-in-1 headphones.
- World-class noise cancelling gaming headset — With best-in-class noise cancelling technology, the QC35 II Gaming Headset clears away noisy distractions so you can focus on your games, music, or work.
- Comfortable gaming headphones — Made using materials specially selected for their comfort and lightweight to enjoy hours of marathon gaming.
- Detachable boom mic — The QC35 II Gaming Headset includes a removable gaming module that adds a boom mic and mic mute that plugs in or out via the 2.5 millimeter jack in seconds.
- Noise-rejecting mic — As wired gaming headphones, the Discord and TeamSpeak-certified boom mic rejects noise so teammates hear you loud and clear. In lifestyle mode, the built-in mic system provides clear calls, even in noisy environments.
Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Apple W1 Headphone Chip, Class 1 Bluetooth, 40 Hours of Listening Time, Built-in Microphone - Black (Latest Model)
$125.00 in stock
4 used from $95.92
- High-performance wireless Bluetooth headphones in black
- Features the Apple W1 chip and Class 1 wireless Bluetooth connectivity
- With up to 40 hours of battery life, Beats Solo3 wireless is your perfect everyday headphone
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- With Fast Fuel, 5 minutes of charging gives you 3 hours of playback when battery is low
Maxell 190319 Stereo Headphone, Black (Packaging May Vary)
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Connector type: 3.5 mm
- Open-air headphones
- Ideal for all portable stereos, boom boxes and cassette players
- Adjustable headband
SENNHEISER PXC 550-II Wireless NoiseGard Adaptive Noise Cancelling, Bluetooth Headphone with Touch Sensitive Control and 30-Hour Battery Life, Black
$159.95 in stock
3 used from $142.37
- Superior sound quality and active noise cancellation: The PXC 550-II Wireless delivers Sennheiser legendary sound quality. Active noise cancellation reduces the ambient noise around you and can be adjusted to your preference
- Exceptional battery performance up to 30 hours: The PXC 550-II Wireless delivers up to 30 hours of battery life. You can travel from London to Hong Kong and back with just one charge
- One touch access to voice assistant: With the touch of a single button you have access to your AI helper: Siri, Hey Google and Alexa
- Touch pad control: A touch pad on the right ear cup provides volume, play, stop, pause and track skipping control. Touching the ear cup allows you to take an incoming call. Controlling this headset is instinctive and easy
- Smart pause (activated via the app), auto on:off: Swivel the ear cups to turn off, sensors detect when you wear the headphone and play, pause music
Noise Cancelling Headphone Solitude Plane Quiet X, Built-in Microphone, Rechargeable, Over-Ear, Home, Remote Learning,Travel
- Rechargeable, built-in battery
- Built-in microphone and volume control
- Replaceable swivel, ear cups with comfortable, adjustable padded headband
- Unique, compact folding design for quick stow away
- Power indicator lights
Panasonic Full-Sized, Lightweight Long-Cord Headphones – RP-HT161-K (Black)
5 used from $11.42
- Wired over the Ear Headphones: Full size, classic style Headphones deliver balanced, high frequency sound on par with higher priced headphones for maximum value and hours of listening enjoyment
- Powerful Bass, Vocals and Lyrics: Dual 30 millimeter neodymium driver units easily handle up to 1000Mw maximum power input for satisfying bass plus mid-range and high frequency trebles for clear vocals and lyrics
- Padded for Comfort: Plush padded earpads softly surround the entire ear to minimize ambient noise and Distractions, and a smooth, quick adjust headband easily conforms to the head for optimum fit and comfort
- Extended Headphone Cord: An extra-long, 6.5 feet audio cord gives you plenty of space to sit back and relax while watching movies and TV, and the freedom to move about while gaming
- sound with style: Sleek, distinctive matte black finish and durable, lightweight design add a clear look of style and comfort wherever you go
JBL Quantum 100 - Wired Over-Ear Gaming Headphones - Black
$29.95 in stock
3 used from $29.74
- In competitive gaming, sound is survival, and JBL knows great sound: From the thrill of tracking enemies in FPS games, to engaging in epic MOBA battles, the JBL Quantum 100 amplifies every victory on PC, Mac, Xbox, PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
- Features JBL Quantum Sound Signature which is engineered for accuracy and delivers immersive gaming audio for a competitive edge, so users never have to miss a step, shot or jump during gameplay.
- JBL Quantum 100 gaming headset incorporates a detachable boom microphone with echo cancelling technology, allowing users to focus on their teammates' voice rather than background noise, for crystal clear communication.
- Memory foam ear cushions on the JBL Quantum 100 headset are covered in soft PU leather, providing comfort for marathon gaming sessions, 3.5mm connection for multi-platform gaming on PC, Mac, Xbox, PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
- Items delivered: JBL Quantum 100 wired over ear gaming headset with detachable boom mic in black, compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, mobile and VR.
Where to find 10 Best Headphones Under $300?
JCCA has broadly reviewed major Headphones Under $300 to provide the best options.
Is the Headphones Under $300 Reliable?
Yes, JCCA has tested all the products of Headphones Under $300 through Several Medium to provide the best option.