Do you want Light Meters? Is it getting hard for you to find an Light Meters that meets your needs? Well, you are not alone.
What are some of the best options in Light Meters
Well, here is a list of the top 10 Light Meters with all the details. Read about all of them and then decide which one is your product:
Best Light Meters Detailed Features :
Light Meter Digital Illuminance Meter Handheld Ambient Temperature Measurer, Range up to 200,000 Lux, Luxmeter with 4 Digit Color LCD Screen
$29.99 in stock
- Measures luminosity from 0 to 200,000 Lux and ambient temperature
- High accuracy of ±3% rdg ± 8 dgts (10,000 Lux)
- 4 digital color LCD screen, MIN/Max readings, data hold, auto power off, and low battery indication
- Wide range of application, use lux light meter for set design, factory, office or home use
- lightweight and compact, 2 years long period warranty
Klein Tools ET130 Digital Light Meter
$69.99 in stock
1 used from $54.87
- Easy to operate light meter to monitor light levels
- Measurements in foot candles (FC) and Lux
- Auto and manual range: 4000 FC; 40,000 Lux
- Features backlit LCD display with 40-segment bar graph
- Data hold, Max/Min, and Auto Power Off
Dr.meter LX1330B Digital Illuminance Light Meter, 0-200,000 Measurement Range Lux Meter
$36.99 in stock
- ▶【4-Range Settings】: This high-quality digital illuminance/light meter has 4-range settings, 0/200/2,000/20,000/200,000 Lux, for a dynamic metering ability.
- ▶【High Accuracy】: With auto zeroing capabilities, you can be sure you'll always get a reading with pinpoint accuracy, and it will always be fast!
- ▶【EZ-Read Display】: Clearly readable info lets you read Units and Signs easily, and stay informed with the over-range indicator.
- ▶【Convenient Switches】: Get better control over your readings with Data Hold & Peak Data hold for when you're recording information. You'll also benefit from its lower power consumption and short rise and fall times.
- ▶【Bring Anywhere】: From squeezing into tight places to keeping your load light, you can bring the Dr.Meter Digital Illuminance/light meter wherever you need to. Fits easily into a work bag or large pocket and barely adds any weight. It's the ultimate in light-metering convenience!
Sekonic L-308X-U Flashmate Light Meter (401-305)
2 used from $199.93
- Exposures accurate down to a tenth-of-a-stop for both ambient and electronic flash light readings in full-stop mode.
- At ISO 100 the ambient EV range is 0 to 19.9 flash f/stops range from f/1.0 to f/90.9 with a shutter-speed span of 60-seconds to 1/8000th-of-a-second (1 sec to 1/500th for flash).
- Photo Mode: for still image photographers featuring shutter or aperture priority display of a full range of ambient and flash functions including cord and cordless flash measurement
- HD Cine Mode: perfect for DSLR and mirrorless videographers who need to take exposure readings and control light using shutter speeds and frame rates
- Cine Mode: designed for use with cinema grade cameras, allows users to select from the most useful frame rates and shutter angles for exposure control with one-tenth stop accuracy.
New Sekonic L-478DR-U Pocket Wizard Lightmeter With Exclusive USA Radio Frequency And Exclusive 3-Year Warranty,Black,401-477
- Instantly familiar and comfortable to use. Make settings by touching icons or sliding a finger on the screen. The large color LCD displays ambient, flash, cine and other information in a clear and understandable way.
- The L-478-Series meters are especially useful when using flash to lighten shadows or reduce background detail. That's because they measure ambient and flash simultaneously and automatically indicate the percentage of flash in the total exposure.
- The L-478-series has two motion- capture modes to fit camera in use. Touch to set shutter speeds for HD SLR cameras or quickly select frame rates and shutter angles for Cine.
- Special effects and light sources can push standard camera settings to their limits That's why the L-478 also allows creating unique frame rates and shutter angles to .000 to enable precise exposure and lighting.
- Brightness measurement in Lux or FC and Cd/m2 or FL will make the L-478 a major player on movie sets around the world. Display brightness along with exposure measurements or simply by itself.
Lux Light Meter for Photography Grow Plants Led Photometer Lighting Intensity Brightness Measurement Pocket Digital Photo Illuminance Sensor
- AS803 Lux Light Meter is used to measure intensities of illumination in Lux or Footcandles, widely used in scenic design, research teaching, industry inspection as well as agriculture researching and illumination control.
- With the advanced built-in calibration sensor and twice per second frequency, it takes only a split second for an accurate reading. The rotatable head is beneficial to multi-directional detection.
- Large LCD display and backlight.
- Hand-held design and small size make the meter easy to carry.
- Measuring range: 0-200,000 Lux
Apogee Instruments MQ-510 Full-Spectrum Underwater Quantum PAR Meter - Digital Light Meter for Aquarium Lighting & Aquarium Plant Care
- FOR SCIENTISTS & SERIOUS GROWERS - Designed by world-renowned crop physiologist, Bruce Bugbee, PhD, the MQ-510 full-spectrum underwater quantum meter is the premium tool of choice among leading scientists and serious growers for accurately measuring the photosynthetically active radiation (PAR) accurately underwater.
- MEASURING PAR IS CRITICAL - An accurate PAR meter is critical for measuring the intensity of light used in the precision growing of plants and other photosynthetic organisms in greenhouses, growth chambers, farms, gardens, aquariums, and additional agricultural systems. Our underwater quantum meters are specifically designed to measure the intensity of light underwater for biological, chemical, and physical processes in natural waters and aquariums.
- UNDERWATER ACCURACY - Underwater PAR measurements can read low when a quantum sensor is calibrated for air. The MQ-510 applies an immersion effect correction factor to get instant, accurate measurements underwater. Precisely measures and combines the intensity of all photons between 400 and 700 nm to give a single PAR reading in µmol m-2 s-1 within 5 % uncertainty. Unlike hobby-grade PAR meters, our meter has a stable, accurate calibration with an accuracy drift rate of less than 2% per year.
- QUALITY QUANTUM METER - Unlike cheaper LUX or footcandle sensors which are sometimes marketed as grow light meters, but are meant for measuring light for human vision, our meters feature a laboratory-grade PPFD (photosynthetic photon flux density), or “quantum,” optical detector precisely calibrated to measure the light intensity in µmol m-2 s-1 of the specific color wavelengths emitted by LEDs, HPS, MH, sunlight, and other light sources utilized by plants for photosynthesis.
- RUGGED & EASY TO USE - Quantum sensor head is machined aluminum and potted solid with epoxy for years of use in harsh environments, including underwater. The handheld meter is attached by a cable and displays real-time readings, records samples, and logs average intensity and daily light integral (DLI) measurements. Unlike the sensor head, the handheld meter is not waterproof.
Light Meter PAR Meter Up to 400,000lx and 6000umol/(㎡s) DLI Calculator Lux Meter PPFD Tester
- Because the main spectra of LED | CMH, HPS and SUNLIGHT are different, human eyes and plants have different perception abilities for these light sources. FH-100 is specifically designed for different spectra to measure the most accurate LUX or PPFD.
- When testing PPFD in a closed tent, you can close the tent completely and get the most accurate value by using our meter. While for other meters, you must open one side of the tent to do it, so the light will leak out and you can't get the most accurate value.
- Save manpower. For example, to test the illuminance of the light source at different distances or different powers, with FH-100, only one person can complete it, instead of two people.
- When testing, because you don't need to hold the light meter, you can avoid that the light is blocked by your body.
- It can test the illuminance value in small spaces or places that cannot be touched by people.
Extech LT40 LED Light Meter
$106.79 in stock
- USB interface for easy setup and data download
- Selectable data sampling rates from 1 second to 24 hours
- LCD displays current readings, min/max and alarm status
- Includes Windows 2000, XP and Vista compatible analysis software
Extech LT300 Light Meter
- Backlight for readings in low light levels
- Large LCD display with analog bargraph
- Utilizes precision photo diode and color correction filter
- Remote light sensor on 12" coiled cable - expandable to 24"
- Relative and peak modes
Where to find 10 Best Light Meters?
JCCA has broadly reviewed major Light Meters to provide the best options.
Is the Light Meters Reliable?
Yes, JCCA has tested all the products of Light Meters through Several Medium to provide the best option.